Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Diet and Nutrition

As of Thursday during class, I was doing a terrible job on our goal. Our goal was to not eat as much fast food, which, for me I would say about once a week to start out with, and from Tuesday to Thursday between class, I went twice. Also, we had a goal of eating healthier snacks, which wasn't so easy for me, especially since I had no healthy snacks with me AND it was finals week, so I snacked a lot while I was studying. We also had a goal of not eating two hours before we go to bed, which didn't work so well since it was finals week and I was up snacking until the mintue I chose to stop studying. Our other goal was only one pop a day IF we have to, which I did a great job on because I don't drink pop. Since Thursday's class, I have been doing a great job. I haven't eaten any fast food and I haven't eaten for the last two hours before I went to bed either and I feel better. I did have a problem with snacking though. That is my greatest problem, but now since I am not at home, maybe I will do a better job. But I am doing better!

1 comment: