Monday, November 23, 2009

Stress

This weekend, I had to work ALL weekend and I barely got any free time to myself. On Saturday night, work started alright, but then we got down to the last hour or so and everything kind of went downhill from there. It was so busy and I ended up staying an hour late. I didn't get off until 11:00. The last bit of work was so busy and it seemed like everything was going wrong. I was so stressed and busy that I couldn't even think. I felt like I was forgetting a million things. I needed to forget about it and just relax. When I got home, I hopped in a nice hot shower. I was in there for a good half an hour. It really helped me to 'destress' and relax. That was the technique that I used to help my stress this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment