Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Invitation to Change
There are several things that I would like to change about myself. One thing is that sometimes I tend to be too harsh on myself. I think it would be good for me if I would tend to focus on the positive things that I do and be proud of the accomplishments that I make. Instead, I look at how I could have done it differently and how it could be better and I tend to beat myself up about it. If I could focus more on the positive emotions, I think that I would be a happier person because what I do now just points out my weaknesses. I also realize that when I exercise I am a happier person. I feel better about myself and I see things in a more positive light. I feel like I am doing things to make me feel better and look better and, as a result, I have higher self-esteem. When I am harsh on myself, it lowers my self-esteem and it makes me feel even worse. I think this semester, what I want to change is to think more positively. I also want to exercise more often, maybe about three times a week. Both of these things would make me feel better about myself and maybe I would have higher self-esteem and more self-confidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment