Monday, September 28, 2009

This weekend me and three friends went to the Nebraska Huskers game! It was so much fun! We went down Friday night and stayed at my boyfriends sisters house and hung out there all night. It was great to see everybody. On Saturday, we got to sleep in a little then went to Parker's Smokehouse in Lincoln. It was the best restaraunt I've been to in a long time I think. There was so much to pick from. After we ate, we went to a friends house to hang out before the game. There were so many people from our graduating class there and it was so great to see so many people and it was a lot of fun. Saturday night came the game! We walked there from my friends house and got to the game right as they were doing the tunnel walk. It's great looking around and seeing all that red, seeing that there are that many people in one community that are all coming together for one thing..Husker Pride!! We had so much fun. After the game there were fireworks since it was the 300th consecutive sellout. It was great. We went to another friends house afterward then went one other place. I woke up Sunday with no voice and I was so sore from jumping up and down during the game. I had a great weeekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment