Thursday, October 8, 2009

Personal growth

In terms of personal growth lately, I have been talking to my family a lot more often. I tried to make it a goal for myself to call my parents at least once a day or once every other day. This has helped me to keep in touch more. I also got a new job here in Wayne. I feel like I am more productive now and I feel like I am making a difference. My job has always been very important to me and I haven't had once since I moved up here this year so now I feel like I have a sense of accomplishment every day I get off of work. I have also, somehow, kept very very busy with homework and everything and haven't really had a chance to hang out with my friends so now that we have settled down and everything, we are finding more and more time to get together. I have been trying to eat better and trying to go on an occasional walk also but I believe that I could do a better job at that.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing quite a bit to help yourself develop personally. Have you enjoyed the changes you've seen?

    ReplyDelete